Family favorite and easy-to-make Hidden Valley Ranch seasoned thick cut french pork chops recipe!
This bone-in chops recipe is delicious and comes together in a matter of minutes. Thick cut and skillet-cooked pork chops are a kid and adult favorite around here.
Easy Weeknight Dinner - Pair it with a delicious glass of white wine to make it a complete meal.
Love Chops? Then try my delicious Lamb Chops - A Quick and Easy Fail-Proof Recipe
- Pork Chops - French cut, bone-in, or thick cut are preferred) I buy them from Trader Joe's or Whole Foods.
- Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning - Can purchase a seasoning bottle at Costco or buy individual packages at local grocery stores.
- High Temperature Cooking Oil- Avocado Oil works great!
The seasoning works great for my Restaurant Style Homemade Buttermilk Ranch as well.
Clean the pork chops by trimming off excess fat and pat them dry.
Season the French Cut Pork Chops until it is evenly distributed then set them aside.
The pork chops will begin to absorb the seasoning and look like this after a few minutes.
Heat a cast-iron skillet until hot. Brush a high heat oil on the skillet such as avocado oil and then place the chops on the grill. Cook for about 5 minutes.
Flip and cook the ranch pork chops until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Serve them warm with a side of vegetables.
Pair it with...
Air Fry Pork Chops
Yes, you can air fry these pork chops. I cook them at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. The timing can vary based on the thickness of the bone-in pork chop.
- Let the meat rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Bone-In French Cut Pork Chops are my favorite.
- Cut it into small bite sized pieces for kids.
Ranch Pork Chop
- 2 french cut pork chops
- 4 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- green vegetable of your choice
- potato variation of your choice
- Turn on oven 450 degrees.
- Place a stovetop grill pan on high heat. This is the grill pan I use.
- Wash and dry the pork chops thoroughly. (NOTE: let the meat sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking)
- Evenly spread oil on each prok chop.
- Add two tablespoon of ranch seasoning to each pork chop (1 tablespoon on each side).
- Using tongs, place both pork chops on the grill pan. Let it cook for about 4 minutes. (NOTE: Do not move or flip the meat more than once).
- Flip the pork chops over and immediately place the grill pan into the hot oven. Let it cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and transfer pork chops to a platter/cutting board/plate. Let the meat REST for 3 minutes before cutting.
- Enjoy with a green vegetable (I prefer brussels sprouts, asparagus, or green beans) and a potato variation of your choice.
I do not recommend it for this recipe.
Yes! Cook these at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.